1. AFTER THE COMPLETION OF OUR COMMON STOCK OFFERING, WE PLAN TO SEPARATELY OFFER MINORITY INTERESTS IN THE PROPERTIES WE ACQUIRE IN THE FUTURE USING A REGISTERED BROKER DEALER MANAGED PROCESS
2. PLEASE READ THE WHOLE OFFER DOCUMENT AND CAREFULLY UNDERSTAND THE RISKS ASSOCIATED IN INVESTING IN EARLY STAGE COMPANIES LIKE REALPHA. OUR CLAIM FOR SUPERIOR RESULTS ARE BASED ON A SMALL GROUP OF PROPERTIES THAT WE HAVE TESTED IN ONE MARKET. THESE RESULTS MAY VARY COMPLETELY AND PRODUCE DIFFERENT YIELDS.WE HAVE DEVELOPED A BUSINESS PLAN TO GROW OUR COMPANY RAPIDLY. HOWEVER, WE SUGGEST YOU CAREFULLY READ OUR OFFERING CIRCULAR AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF INVESTING IN AN EARLY STAGE COMPANY.
PLEASE READ OUR OFFERING CIRCULAR, INCLUDING THE RISK FACTORS IDENTIFIED THEREIN, BEFORE MAKING A DECISION TO INVEST
3. THIS IS BASED ON OUR CURRENT SMALL GROUP OF PROPERTIES THAT WE HAVE TESTED IN ONE MARKET. FUTURE ACTUAL RESULTS MAY VARY COMPLETELY AND PRODUCE DIFFERENT COMPARATIVE YIELDS.
4. WE HAVE DEVELOPED A BUSINESS PLAN TO GROW OUR COMPANY RAPIDLY. HOWEVER, WE SUGGEST YOU CAREFULLY READ OUR OFFERING CIRCULAR AND UNDERSTAND THE RISKS OF INVESTING IN AN EARLY STAGE COMPANY.
5. OUR CLAIM FOR 70% OR HIGHER AIRBNB REVENUE IS FROM A SMALL GROUP OF PROPERTIES THAT WE HAVE TESTED IN ONE MARKET. THESE RESULTS MAY VARY COMPLETELY AND PRODUCE DIFFERENT YIELDS.
6. SEPARATE SYNDICATE MEMBER INVESTMENT AFTER THE COMPLETION OF OUR COMMON STOCK OFFERING WILL BE MANAGED THROUGH A BROKER-DEALER SITE.
7. OUR FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS, FORECASTS OR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS OR EXPECTATIONS WHICH ARE BELIEVED BY MANAGEMENT TO BE FAIR AND REASONABLE AT THE TIME THEY WERE PREPARED AND WERE ARRIVED AT AFTER CAREFUL CONSIDERATION. READERS ARE CAUTIONED THAT SUCH FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS, FORECASTS OR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEES OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE AND INVOLVE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN RISKS, UNCERTAINTIES AND CONTINGENCIES, MANY OF WHICH ARE BEYOND MANAGEMENT’S CONTROL. THERE ARE A NUMBER OF FACTORS THAT COULD AFFECT THE FUTURE OPERATIONS OF REALPHA INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: OUR ABILITY TO RAISE THE FULL AMOUNT OF CAPITAL SOUGHT IN OUR REGULATION A OFFERING AND OUR PLANNED SUBSEQUENT OFFERING TO SYNDICATE MEMBERS, OUR ABILITY TO OBTAIN THE FINANCING REQUIRED FOR THE DEBT PORTION OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF PROPERTIES, OUR ABILITY TO ACQUIRE THE NUMBER OF RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES WITHIN OUR PROJECTED TIME FRAMES, CHANGES IN DEMAND, INDUSTRY COMPETITION, LEGISLATIVE, FISCAL AND REGULATORY DEVELOPMENTS, ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL MARKET CONDITIONS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CURRENT COVID-19 GLOBAL PANDEMIC. THESE FACTORS AND RISKS COULD CAUSE ACTUAL RESULTS, PERFORMANCE OR EVENTS TO DIFFER MATERIALLY FROM THOSE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY THE FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS, FORECASTS OR FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE.
8. REALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT INC'S PARENT COMPANY, REALPHA TECH CORP, WILL MATCH 2% OF EVERY INVESTMENT, PUTTING THE MONEY INTO THE REIMAGINE FUND.
**REALPHA ASSET MANAGEMENT INC'S PARENT COMPANY, REALPHA TECH CORP, WILL MATCH 2% OF EVERY INVESTMENT, PUTTING THE MONEY INTO THE REIMAGINE FUND.
Legend: an offering statement regarding this offering has been filed with the sec. The sec has qualified that offering statement, which only means that the company may make sales of the securities described by the offering statement. It does not mean that the sec has approved, passed upon the merits or passed upon the accuracy or completeness of the information in the offering statement. The offering circular that is part of that offering statement is at: https://sec.report/document/0001213900-21-058639/ you should read the offering circular before making any investment.
Our common stock is offered only to "qualified purchasers" as defined in securities and exchange commission regulation a. "qualified purchasers" are: (i) accredited investors and (ii) all other investors so long as their investment in one of our offerings does not represent more than 10% of the greater of their annual income or net worth (for natural persons), or 10% of the greater of annual revenue or net assets at fiscal year-end (for non-natural persons). In general, to qualify as an accredited investor, individuals must have a net worth of more than $1 million (excluding their primary residence), or gross income for each of the last two years of at least $200,000 ($300,000 jointly with their spouse) with the expectation of at least that level of income during the current year. If you decide to invest, you will be required to complete a subscription agreement and questionnaire to establish your status as a “qualified purchaser”.
All statements, other than statements of historical fact, contained in this website constitute “forward-looking statements”and are based on the reasonable expectations, estimates and projections of realpha asset management, inc. (the “company”) and the company’s management as of the date of this presentation. The words “plans,” “expects,” or “does not expect,” “is expected,” “budget,” “scheduled,” “estimates,” “forecasts,” “intends,” “anticipates,” or “does not anticipate,” or “believes,” or variations of such words and phrases or statements that certain actions, events or results “may,” “could,” “would,” “might,” “will” or “will be taken,” “occur” or “be achieved” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements regarding our projected number of properties, revenues, assets under management, valuation, investment returns, expected customer demand, and the company’s business strategy. Forward-looking statements are necessarily based upon a number of estimates and assumptions that, while considered reasonable by the company’s management as of the date of such statements, are inherently subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies. The estimates and assumptions contained in this presentation, which may prove to be incorrect, include, but are not limited to, the various assumptions of the company set forth herein. Known and unknown factors could cause the actual results to differ materially from those projected in the forward- looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to, our success in raising capital through our regulation a offering and through our planned subsequent offering to syndicate members, our ability to obtain the financing required for the debt portion of the purchase price of properties our ability to obtain the debt financing required to purchase properties, our ability to acquire the number of residential properties within our projected time frames, changes in demand, industry competition, legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, economic and financial market conditions including but not limited to the current covid-19 global pandemic or future lawsuits. More information on the factors, risks and uncertainties that could cause or contribute to such differences is included in our filings with the securities and exchange commission, including in the “risk factors” sections of our offering statement on form 1-a. Many of these uncertainties and contingencies can affect the company’s actual results and could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in any forward-looking statements made by, or on behalf of, the company. There can be no assurance that forward- looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. All of the forward-looking statements made in this presentation are qualified by these cautionary statements. These factors are not intended to represent a complete list of the factors that could affect the company. The company disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, except to the extent required by applicable law or regulation. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.
Our regulation a offering is not being made in massachusetts and our common stock is not available for purchase by massachusetts residents.
Testing the Waters
Some of the statements made herein regarding syndication of individual properties may be considered to be “testing the waters” under the rules promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933 (the “Securities Act”) with respect to our plan to make a future offering of an opportunity to purchase a minority interest in our properties (“Future Syndicate Member Offering”). While we are considering making such an offering of securities in the future in a manner exempt from registration under the Securities Act, we have not determined a specific exemption from registration we intend to rely on for that offering and sale. No money or other consideration is being solicited for the Future Syndicate Member Offering, and if sent in response, will not be accepted. No offer to buy the securities in any Future Syndicate Member Offering can be accepted and no part of the purchase price can be received until we determine the exemption under which the offering is intended to be conducted and, where applicable, the filing, disclosure, or qualification requirements of such exemption are met. Any indication of interest in participating in our Future Syndicate Member Offer involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.
*SYNDICATE MEMBER PORTAL FINANCING IS MANAGED THROUGH A BROKER-DEALER SITE.
**REALPHA ASSET MANAGMENT INC’S PARENT COMPANY, REALPHA TECH CORP, WILL MATCH 2% OF EVERY INVESTMENT, PUTTING THE MONEY INTO THE REIMAGINE FUND.