reAlpha

Democratizing Real Estate

How Do We Do It?

Choosing Properties
Why Short-Term Rentals
Airbnb Ownership Without The Hassle
It’s Your Place
Reclaiming The Edge In Real Estate Investing
Choosing Unicorn Properties
Our proprietary AI, the reAlphaBRAIN, is able to analyze thousands of homes on the market and point us to the ones that may be the most Airbnb-viable.
The algorithm scores properties based on dozens of factors. It predicts the viability of each property for the short-term rental market as well as the projected long-term value. Then, the properties are sent to HUMINT, short for “Human Intelligence.” The HUMINT platform then allows our internal analysts and gig workers in the property’s city or even around the world to score the property on the same factors as the reAlphaBRAIN as well as visual aspects such as curb and neighborhood appeal, necessary renovations, and more. We select and approve the properties with the highest scores, then list them on reAlpha’s broker-dealer manager digital marketplace app.
reAlpha Score
Why Short-term rentals
How It Works Icon
Stability
Real estate will always have intrinsic value with little correlation to the ups and down of the stock market
How It Works Icon
Income
Real estate is tangible, real and can create wealth over time. Short-term rentals can provide higher yield than long-term rental investments
How It Works Icon
Versatility
There are always alternative options for real estate investments from long-term rental to sale
Airbnb Ownership Without The Hassle
Never touch a paint brush, clean a toilet, or talk to a guest.
How reAlpha works - Tower
“Once we had this guest who we will call, “The Sandman.” He was clearly very excited to be staying near a beach. So excited, he brought the beach back to my house with him each night. The bathroom had transformed into a shoreline leading up to the tub. I spent 5 hours hauling buckets of sand and powerwashing it out of the tile grout.”
- Dan, Airbnb host, Florida
We’re guessing that doesn’t sound like anything you want to do….but if it does, please contact our HR department for a job. Instead, reAlpha members will be able to sit back, relax, and receive quarterly dividends from rental revenue while reAlpha renovates, lists, markets, and manages each property.

With reAlpha, your money is working for you....but we still think you deserve a vacation. Stay at your place like you own it. Because you do. There’s a reason our tagline is Invest in real. When you invest in properties with reAlpha, we want you to experience just how real your investment is. So, go ahead, take your boyfriend, wife, or dog on vacation. They deserve it too.
With reAlpha, your money is working for you....but we still think you deserve a vacation.
Stay at your place like you own it. Because you do.
There’s a reason our tagline is Invest in real. When you invest in properties with reAlpha, we want you to experience just how real your investment is. So, go take your boyfriend, wife, or dog on vacation. They deserve it too.
vacation-through-realpha
How it works - Numbers
There’s Power In Numbers
Fractional Ownership Adds Up
Buy equity in specific properties kind of like you would buy shares of companies on your favorite investing app. We’ll pair you with a few like-minded investors to form a syndicate, so together you can cover the 49% down payment. reAlpha invests the other 51%, so you know our interests are always aligned with yours. Investment properties usually require a 25% down payment, but with reAlpha it’s only 10% because of our relationship with lenders.
Important details
Toggle Answer
Can I stay in the property I invest in?
Toggle Answer
What is the minimum investment amount?
Toggle Answer
How often are new properties added to the marketplace?
Toggle Answer
Will I be able to invest in a group of homes instead of just one home?